The purpose of this overview is to provide current/incoming support staff who address Tagging & Settlements with an understanding of how the tagging of energy occurs in response to delivery and receipt of Contingency Reserve all the way through the Settlement process.
- Overview of NWPP RSG participants - current and future
- Mapping of energy schedules
- Tag template development and change processes
- Integrated Hour-ending values and rounding
- Energy Matrix Construction
- OATI Production
- Tagging Approval Process
- Back-up Process
- Energy Matrix for Settlements
- Compensation Options for Settlement
Who should attend?
- Individuals supporting Tagging / After-the-Fact Accounting and Settlements
- SRSG BA Representatives, supporting Sub-Entity Representatives and Training Staff may participate but are not required.
- As a pre-cursor to this training WPP respectfully request you watch
- Take the following Training on source.training platform:
- Reserve Sharing 3 – NERC Standards and After the Fact
- Your willingness to watch and training in advance is greatly appreciated.
- Please contact your training coordinator(s) for access to the platform. If you are unaware of who your training coordinator is please contact email@example.com
We look forward to meeting with you!